Friday, June 18, 2010

Ready to ride

Today was a nice day before the rode. I had my Peets in my coffee press, then had a nice walk down to a marina. Found a nice market and bought some hard boiled eggs, banana and an orange. It was nice to walk as I know I am going to be on that bike seat for a lot of hours ahead.
We had our orientation meeting at 1 pm. It was nice to see some familiar faces and to meet the new ones. Jennifer arrived and it was great to see her and meet her husband, Norris. I am glad to have her as my rooomate on this trip. Ww got a chance to look at some of the photos from the UGRR trip and had a few laughs.
We went to dinner at a restaurant tonight, shuttled by the WT van.
Tomorrow we start riding, a short day of 38 miles.
I am ready to start to ride, though it may be a rainy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment