Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Leaving tomorrow!

So now I am down to hours..how the clock has sped up in the last couple of days. My bike is assembled at the bike shop, my box arrived at the hotel today with my cycling gear and second bag. All that is left is me!
This has been am amazing time to get to this point...I almost thought that it might never really come to be.
I will keep trying with the picture thing....it may take me a while so until then I will embellish on the narrative!
Next stop..Anacortes, Washington!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Kathy. Looking forward to following along. Wish I was there - and glad I'm not - all at the same time. Judi Mittelberg :-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Hope you have a GREAT time. Like Judi, I wish I were there to ride with you, but am glad now that I'm not. I'll miss you, though. Start a new posse! Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see everything is ready for your arrival Kathy! Can't wait to see some of your pictures from the trip. STAY SAFE! Jeff-

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are glad to know you are on your bike tour at last. Thanks for the blog so we can see and read about your adventures. See you in Fargo. Carol and Jim

    ReplyDelete